Those and other sites such as ClipKard, Gameflip and GiftCash are recommended over eBay because "these marketplaces specialize in selling gift cards, so the base value of your gift card is likely to be higher on (those sites) … than on eBay," notes writer Adam Hardy on The Penny Hoarder site.
How can I transfer my gift card to cash?
4 Best ways to transfer money from Gift card to bank account
- Direct deposit. Some gift cards allow you to transfer the balance directly to your bank account using direct deposit.
- Use a money transfer app.
- Sell your gift card to a gift card exchange.
- Use a reloadable prepaid debit card.
Does Walmart have a gift card exchange kiosk?
No, you cannot exchange Walmart gift cards for cash at Walmart. Walmart does not offer a cash exchange for gift cards. However, there are alternative options available if you want to convert your Walmart gift card into cash.
Can I cash out a gift card?
Though the two cards are similar, only prepaid cards can be used to get cash from an ATM or to get “cash back” from a merchant. Gift cards cannot. Read the terms and conditions on the back of your card to know for sure.
Does Walmart cash out gift cards?
Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms and Conditions, Walmart plastic Gift Cards and eGift Cards ("Walmart Gift Cards") are not returnable or refundable for cash except in states where required by law. Resale of Walmart Gift Cards is strictly prohibited.
Who pays cash instantly for gift cards?
Dedicated Gift Card Marketplaces:
- CardCash: Offers up to 92% of the card's value and boasts quick payouts via ACH, PayPal, or check.
- Raise: Popular platform with a marketplace feel.
- GiftCash: Competitive payouts (up to 93%) and instant offers for select brands.